Good client service is crucial to be able to success running a business; will be certainly nothing high-tech concerning helping customers obtain exactly what these people need. But technologies can make the procedure easier and a lot more efficient.
For the majority of small businesses, buying information technology (IT) can pay dividends inside more ways than one. Not just can technology help companies establish a unternehmensidentitÃ¤t and lower the price of doing business, that can also assist level the actively playing field.
The Dell/National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) Small company Excellence Award, set up in 2004, recognizes small businesses that instill the spirit regarding innovation and apply IT to further improve typically the customer experience.
Believe big, win huge
The winner should receive $30, 000 in technology and expert services from Dell; a Day with Dell program along with Dell executives, which include Michael Dell, to be able to share best enterprise practices; a lifetime regular membership to NFIB; in addition to other prizes. Nine other companies may receive a Dell Latitude notebook in addition to a one-year account to NFIB. The finalists for the 2006 award are:
• AMAD Logistics, an international freight forwarder and logistics business.
• DataCert Inc., a fast-growing provider of electronic invoicing and corporate lawful spend-management solutions.
• Errand Solutions, which gives customized errand-running plus concierge services as an employee benefit in addition to customer relationship improvement to health treatment, hospitality, residential house and corporate companies.
• Harrison’s Roof Truss, L. T. Hébergement , a maker of engineered wooden roof and floor trusses.
• Mini Technology Services Inc., which develops in addition to manufactures electronic products.
• National Association of System Facilitators Inc., provides the 24-hour, Web-based client portal through which usually clients can trail service calls in addition to on-site parts storage space.
• Ntelicor T. P., an information-technology consulting and staffing requirementws firm.
• Pipal Research Corp., a team of strategists and investment brokers who provide analysis and analytical solutions.
• Sew What? Inc., a theatrical drapery manufacturer and custom sewing service.
• TRS Consultants Inc., a multidisciplinary engineering and building management firm.