Good client service is vital to success running a business; there’s nothing high-tech about helping customers acquire exactly what they will need. But technological innovation can make the procedure easier and even more efficient.
For the majority of small businesses, buying information technology (IT) pays dividends inside more ways than one. Not merely could technology help firms establish a unternehmensidentitÃ¤t and lower the expense of doing business, it can also help level the playing field.
The Dell/National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) Small Business Excellence Award, established in 2004, respects smaller businesses that transfuse the spirit associated with innovation and use IT to further improve the particular customer experience.
Believe big, win big
The winner will receive $30, 000 within technology and specialist services from Dell; a Day along with Dell program along with Dell executives, which include Michael Dell, to share best business practices; a long time membership to NFIB; in addition to other prizes. 9 other companies will certainly receive a Dell Latitude notebook plus a one-year regular membership to NFIB. Tuxedo for the 2006 award are:
• AMAD Logistics, a great international freight forwarder and logistics business.
• DataCert Incorporation., a fast-growing supplier of electronic invoicing and corporate lawful spend-management solutions.
• Errand Solutions, which gives customized errand-running plus concierge services as a possible employee benefit in addition to customer relationship enhancement to health care, hospitality, residential home and corporate businesses.
• Harrison’s Roof Truss, L. D. C., a producer of engineered wood made roof and flooring trusses.
• Tiny Technology Services Inc., which develops plus manufactures electronic products.
• National Association of System Managers Inc., provides the 24-hour, Web-based client portal through which usually clients can track service calls and on-site parts storage space.
• Ntelicor T. P., an information-technology consulting and staffing requirementws firm.
• Pipal Research Corp., a team of strategists and investment lenders who provide analysis and analytical providers.
• Sew Just what? Inc., a theatrical drapery manufacturer and custom sewing support.
• TRS Consultants Inc., a multidisciplinary engineering and structure management firm.