Good client service is vital to success in operation; there’s nothing high-tech concerning helping customers obtain exactly what they need. But technological innovation can make the procedure easier and even more efficient.
For the majority of small businesses, buying information technology (IT) will pay dividends in more ways than one. Not only could technology help companies establish a corporate identity and lower the price of doing business, that can also assist level the enjoying field.
The Dell/National Federation of Self-employed Business (NFIB) Small company Excellence Award, established in 2004, recognizes smaller businesses that transfuse the spirit regarding innovation and apply IT to enhance the customer experience.
Think big, win big
The winner should receive $30, 000 within technology and professional services from Dell; a Day with Dell program with Dell executives, including Michael Dell, in order to share best enterprise practices; a long time regular membership to NFIB; plus other prizes. Nine other companies will receive a Dell Latitude notebook in addition to a one-year regular membership to NFIB. The finalists for the 06\ award are:
• AMAD Logistics, a good international freight forwarder and logistics organization.
• DataCert Inc., a fast-growing dealer of electronic invoicing and corporate lawful spend-management solutions.
• Errand Solutions, which gives customized errand-running in addition to concierge services as a possible employee benefit in addition to customer relationship enhancement to health care, hospitality, residential property and corporate businesses.
• Harrison’s Roofing Truss, L. T. comptable , a producer of engineered wood made roof and ground trusses.
• Micro Technology Services Inc., which develops plus manufactures electronic products.
• National Relationship of System Managers Inc., provides the 24-hour, Web-based customer portal through which often clients can trail service calls in addition to on-site parts storage.
• Ntelicor D. P., an information-technology consulting and staffing needs firm.
• Pipal Research Corp., a new team of strategists and investment lenders who provide study and analytical services.
• Sew Exactly what? Inc., a theatrical drapery manufacturer and custom sewing service.
• TRS Consultants Inc., a a comprehensive engineering and building management firm.